ASTARTA GREEN BUSINESS CENTRE*
Task & Deliverables:
According to several rankings, Kyiv is amongst the worst cities for living. Yet, it used to be among the greenest cities in Europe. The challenge was to create a first sustainable “city within the city” development in Ukraine.
The project was completed together with the Ukrainian engineering partners and was officially open in 2016. It required a comprehensive strategy and systems thinking: brand – business – sustainability – technology.
An inclusive brand and business strategy were successfully designed and implemented. They are based on the principles of innovation, systems thinking and sustainability for the mixed use and business centre development in the historic part of Kyiv, Ukraine.
Results – First in Everything:
- First Ever Green BREEAM certified building in Ukraine
- City within the City Concept
- First Eco / Sustainable Building in Ukraine, winning EEA PROJECT AWARDS 2016 in the categories “Innovation of the Year” & “Office Project of the Year”
- First Multifunctional Business Centre, including Retail, Gym, & Services
- Chargers for e-Cars & Cycle Parking
- Energy Saving Technologies & Intelligent Control Systems