Task & Project Deliverables:
Developed a circular economy approach and commercial strategy for an autonomous closed-loop cycle recycling technology with minimum harmful emissions.
Converting solid waste, used tires, contaminated soil, and oil sludge into liquid fuel, heat, and electricity and carbon black with no need for external energy sources.
Technology has been partially proven in the working prototype.
- Competitors and industry analysis
- Business and partnerships strategy development
- Design of Pitch for the Chinese largest Infrastructure Construction Holding
- Concept presentation at Climate Bonds Initiative event in Kyiv, Ukraine
- An ongoing collaboration with scientists for MVP development